We specialise in teaching in house navigation classes. You can avoid racing around after work to reach an evening class by having First Class Sailing bring a sailing navigation course to you in your office!
By using your meeting room or boardroom our RYA Theory courses can be taught in your workplace. You set the dates and times for the course, making it even more convenient to become an expert sailor!
Give us a call on 0203 006 3717 or email us and we’ll set the ball rolling. If you would rather join a course that is about to start please visit London RYA Theory Courses. There is bound to be a Day Skipper Theory Course, a Yachtmaster Theory Course or a Yachtmaster Ocean Theory Course starting near you.
Courses run over 7 or 8 weeks (1 evening a week) and also a weekend.
We’re not strangers to the City having run hundreds of Day Skipper and Yachtmaster Shorebased courses there since 2001. We are able to provide courses to suit your office location. Do email or call us to discuss your particular requirements.
If you work for a medium to large organisation (500+ employees) or have a group of friends who are keen to do a navigation course then talk to us.
1. The first thing we will do is agree dates with you.
2. You will need to check that a room at your office will be available for the periods in question.
3. We will then email you a flyer to distribute around your workplace and to you friends.
4. The flyer will direct people straight to us so you do not have to get involved in any of the admin. We answer any questions and take payments.
5. We keep you posted on numbers and as the course start date draws near we email you the instructor’s details.
6. The instructor comes in and teaches the course.
Have us set up a course in your office
Call 0203 006 3717 today
or email [email protected]
RYA Day Skipper Theory - Introduction to Sailing and Navigation. No prior sailing knowledge required.
RYA Yachtmaster Theory - Advanced Navigation. A step up from Day Skipper.
RYA Yachtmaster Ocean Theory - Super advanced navigation course where you learn how to navigate with a sextant using the sun and the stars.