Improving your navigation skills with an official RYA Theory course is made much easier when you bring one of our experienced instructors into your boardroom.
The main benefits for you:
Call our friendly FCS Office Crew for details and advice on how to get the best outcome:
You’ll be in great hands as we’ve run hundreds of Day Skipper and Yachtmaster Shorebased courses in the City of London since 2001.
We have three course that will suit the skills you want to gain and improve.
RYA Day Skipper Theory - Introduction to Sailing and Navigation. No prior sailing knowledge required.
RYA Yachtmaster Theory - Advanced Navigation. A step up from Day Skipper.RYA Yachtmaster Ocean Theory - Super advanced navigation course where you learn how to navigate with a sextant using the sun and the stars.
If you work for a medium to large organisation (500+ employees) or have a group of friends who are keen to do a navigation course then talk to us.
1. The first thing we will do is agree dates with you.
2. You will need to check that a room at your office will be available for the periods in question.
3. We will then email you a flyer to distribute around your workplace and to you friends.
4. The flyer will direct people straight to us so you do not have to get involved in any of the admin. We answer any questions and take payments.
5. We keep you posted on numbers and as the course start date draws near we email you the instructor’s details.
6. The instructor comes in and teaches the course.
Our friendly Office Crew can help you pick the right course and organise everything for you. Call them today...
The majority of our RYA shorebased navigation courses are run in London and we specialise in going into offices in and around the City to run evening navigation classes.
We also hold these courses over weekends in Rosebery Avenue, EC1 and at the Cruising Association in Limehouse.
Call our friendly FCS Office Crew for details and advice on how to get the best outcome.
All sailors will tell you that the Solent is the best classroom and our Southampton Head Office is located at Shamrock Quay.
From here we run the full range of practical RYA courses and other yachting activities such as Boat Handling weekends and weekend Channel Hop trips over to France and back, from February through to early December.
Call our friendly FCS Office Crew for details and advice on how to make the best practical use of your theory course.